Get cultural in this colourful batik printed mask. Batik printing is an Javanese technique of producing a design on wax-resist cloth. The wax is used to create the design and is then bathed in dye afterwards to create a beautiful, unique pattern. No two designs are the same and safe to say your mask will be truly unique.
- Material: 100% cotton. Made sustainability using deadstock fabrics.
- High stretch earloops with adjustable stopper to customize the size
- Soft open weave but slightly structured to sit away from the mouth for extra comfort
- Has moisture wicking properties to keep you cool
- Traditional Batik - hand block printed
- Layers: 1 ply. For extra protection, this style is designed to be a decorative feature over a surgical mask
- Hand wash in cool water and hang dry
- Handmade with love by local female tailors in Singapore - supporting women in business
- This is a non-medical grade mask and is not a replacement for a surgical mask
- For personal use only
- Masks are non-refundable or exchangeable due to hygiene reasons
Maskett's mission is to make masks both sustainable and sexy, so in order to achieve this we only use deadstock fabrics to help stop fabric wastage. Due to the nature of this method of manufacturing, each style is considered one of a kind and is a limited edition piece.
**All masks are non-refundable or exchangeable due to hygiene reasons.