Inspired by Bali, this mask uses traditional Indonesian Ikat print in single layer keeping you feeling as cool as you look.
- Material: 100% Indonesian cotton. Made sustainability using deadstock fabrics.
- Fashionable Fabric earloops that can be adjusted by tieing (please message if you prefer standard adjustable elastic)
- Soft open weave but slightly structured to provide a secure fit
- Has moisture wicking properties to keep you cool
- Ikat and stripe black and white print
- Unlined but for extra protection they can be layered over a surgical mask
- Handmade with love by local tailors in Singapore - supporting women in business
- Non-Medical face mask
**All masks are non-refundable or exchangeable due to hygiene reasons.
MASKETT promises to give $1 from this purchase to The Soi Dog Foundation. A nonprofit organisation fighting against the dog meat trade in Asia and protecting the welfare of stray dog and cats.